- PSU-TC Collaborative Research Symposium: The Study of Interactional Competencies for (L2) Teaching-and-Learning (ICTLs). Penn State University, May 19-21, 2016.
- Dr. Hanh Thi Nguyen, “The Development of Interactional Competence: Insights from Research on Second Language Learning, Workplace Communication Training, and Child Language Socialization.” Penn State University, Nov 1, 2019
- Dr. Hansun Zhang Waring, “What to Look for and How to Talk about it: Conversation Analysis and Second Language Teacher Education.” Penn State University, February 18, 2018
- Dr. Søren Wind Eskildsen, “From constructions to social action?: The nature of language,
L2 Learning, and cognition from a usage-based perspective.” Penn State University, January 25, 2018
- Dr. Brian MacWhinney, “Limits on success in second language learning.” Penn State University, September 8, 2016.
- Dr. Johannes Wagner, “Interaction design for language learning in the wild.” Penn State University, April 14, 2016.
- Dr. Yo-An Lee, “Specifying work practices of classroom teaching through conversation analysis.” Penn State University, February 4, 2016.